corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My alloys

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My alloys
hmfctal

User status: Offline
3rd Nov 08 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well i can't find my old post with pictures of my car, but i have alloys now. What can i do now?
My alloys are offset 38 with spacers of 3 mil, as you can see in the bottom pic the centre caps wouldn't go in. Tyres are 195/45/15. I would lower it but i don't want them rubbing.

Jez_B

3rd Nov 08 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It looks tidy, it does need lowering tho, if you dont want it rubbing, either lowering it only 40mm or change the wheels?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

3rd Nov 08 at 14:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why have you got 3mm spacers?
Mobby

3rd Nov 08 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as you can see in the bottom pic the centre caps wouldn't go in
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

3rd Nov 08 at 15:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cut them down, I had to to fit my dished wheels on!

cut a few threads off, will feel better than having 3mm spacers in and cure the problem of not being able to fit centre cap!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My alloys 23 database queries in 0.0059352 seconds