corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » angel headlight problem? need help please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author angel headlight problem? need help please
NORRIS-07

User status: Offline
6th Nov 08 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just need advice people if you could help me it would be much appreciated,

just bought some angel eyes headlights and the little black box(loom connector thing) 1 of the pins has snapped on it, what do i need to replace it ?, and i tried connecting the lights up to the battery charger and because the spade connectors are broke what connects to the halo ring has broken so i touched them on the right terminal parts and they still didnt come on, anyone know what could be wrong with them?

thanks everyone, much appreciated

[Edited on 06-11-2008 by NORRIS-07]

[Edited on 06-11-2008 by NORRIS-07]
mattievRS

6th Nov 08 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

were the lights on the car turned on?? Id cut the connectors off and replace them with a new set of spade connectors.
NORRIS-07

6th Nov 08 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh im getting some spade connectors tomorrow as cant find any, you got an idea what connector pin i will need for the black loom plug thing matey?, cheers

New Poll