corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MK2 Fiat Punto 16v Sporting

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MK2 Fiat Punto 16v Sporting
big eck

User status: Offline
   16th Nov 08 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm selling this for my wife as shes just bought a new car last week and this is on the drive doing nothing now which is a shame really as its a brilliant wee car.

Anyways this is the spec from what I can remember and a few pics of it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiat Punto Sporting
X Reg 2000 MK2 model
1.2 16v
6 Speed
86k miles (under the average for year)
Full service history
ABS
Electric windows
"CITY" / Power steering
Air Con
Tax'd till End of December 08
MOT'd till 15th Feb 09
2 new front tyres
Excellent fuel ecomony 45+MPG

This car is completly standard and comes with a load of reciepts. The previous owner a woman in her 40s took it to Arnold Clark (Fiat Dealers) as she didnt have a clue about cars and just got it fixed when ever it needed it at the dearest place lol

This car was only used back and forth from the wifes work but shes decided she wanted something a bit quicker and has never let her down and is very reliable.

The only bad bit on the car is a scrape on the corner of the front bumper which you can see in the pic. I could have kept quiet about it but I believe in honesty when it comes to buying/selling cars. It was on the car when we bought it and its never bother her I had a quote of £80 to have the bumper painted if anyone wanted it done but like I say its nothing major and never bothered her so just left it.

This car is perfect for a first time buyer just passed there test or for something cheap to run about in but it still retains the sporty looks. Its pretty nippy as well

Dont be confused by the Active sport model and this one as the Active is the model below this and is only 8v compared to the sportings 16v engine

If anyone wants anymore info then please contact me and let me know

Either Txt or phone on 07784609216. If you dont get through then please txt me and i'll phone you straight back

The price for these go between £1.8k-£2k i've noticed on PH

This is priced at £1600 OVNO

Here are a few pics

Cheers

Alex

[Edited on 16-11-2008 by big eck]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MK2 Fiat Punto 16v Sporting 24 database queries in 0.0091310 seconds