corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa rear a.b.s rings in the drum

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa rear a.b.s rings in the drum
gez bay

User status: Offline
   20th Nov 08 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi everyone!

my old abs rings have broken while i was putting new drums on. can anyone help me? I NEED JUST THE A.B.S RINGS, but i cant seem to find any new ones on their own, everywhere i ask you have to buy them with the drum.
thanks people
Gareth F

User status: Offline
20th Nov 08 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had trouble finding them too, cant get them without the whole drum so i went down scrappy and took the rear drums apart and just replaced the drum.

New Poll