corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ka 2000 W reg 35k miles mint condition

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ka 2000 W reg 35k miles mint condition
neo2

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 08 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here i have a ford KA 1.3 its a limited edition called the Now, Its in a dark metallic blue paint, its a great little car for those new drivers or a second car etc, it drives absolutely perfect and the interior and exterior are above average condition, this is due to the very low original mileadge of the car at 35,000 miles. whilst i am very fussy i have done all the work to get this car mechanically as good as it can be for the next owner, the list below is work that has been carried out in the last 3 weeks in preperation for selling the KA so its ready to go.

Full service
Anti freeze replaced
New sump pan (common fault on Ka's)
New power steering rack (common fault again)
Full interior valet
Full exterior valet
Taxed till march
Mot till march

Just to add the sump repalcement and steering rack job are both under warrenty for the next 2yrs, and all the above work was just shy of £500 (bill to prove) worth checking if your looking for a KA as the steering racks always leak as do the sump, and they are mot failures..

So just to add if your after a genuine little Ka, with ultra low miles and in very clean condition this might be for you, they only negatives being the odd tiny parking dent 2 i think and thats about it, the engine and gearbox are oil leak free and bone dry as its the cooling system.

£1650 ono

Thanks any enquries to me at.

Barnsey1971@aol.com

Thanks again

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ka 2000 W reg 35k miles mint condition 24 database queries in 0.0186949 seconds