corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Standard Corsa B Blaupunkt Car 300 Headunit, SRi / Sport 14" Wheel Trims and Steelies with Michelin

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Standard Corsa B Blaupunkt Car 300 Headunit, SRi / Sport 14" Wheel Trims and Steelies with Michelin
Davidkent

User status: Offline
29th Nov 08 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't see there being much demand for this, but its like brand new, Complete with the code.
Its the model from a 1996 Corsa Sport, and has the seperate screen unit in the dash.

Full working order, it was removed about 4 and a half years ago!

£15 Plus Postage?
Sensible Offers?

14" Original SRi / Sport Wheel Trims.
Came on a 1996 Corsa Sport.
Not in excellent condition, but better than having just steelies and for the original look.

Individual pics shown here..

Also have a set of 14" Steelies for the Corsa Sport.
All with Michelin Tyres with over 6mm Left on all 4. 165/65/14's
I was going to keep them for the tyres on my Brothers car, but to be fair, for the right price i'll let them go.

Offers?

Paypal Accepted, Just U2U Me, or Text 07932641484 or E-Mail davidkent89@Gmail.com

Based in Warminster, Wiltshire (BA12)

[Edited on 29-11-2008 by Davidkent]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Standard Corsa B Blaupunkt Car 300 Headunit, SRi / Sport 14" Wheel Trims and Steelies with Michelin 24 database queries in 0.1706090 seconds