corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » steering column lock

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author steering column lock
bassmonsta

User status: Offline
30th Nov 08 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im having a look at a friends opel corsa 1.2 (1995).

some louts have broken into it twice but both times have failed to start it, but have buggered her ignition.

A friend of hers from ireland sent over a replacement steering column, but it is completely different from the one that is in situ. I reckon i can fix the ignition (the barrel is ok, but the ignition behind it is truly goosed) but the garage she took it to commented on the damaged steering column lock and said this is an MOT failure.

does anybody know any better than her local mech, who i reckon is probably wanting to charge about 4 hours to get the dash in and out?

many thanks

joe

New Poll