corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa Wipers Playing Up

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Wipers Playing Up
Amie H

User status: Offline
7th Dec 08 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As title says on my T-reg corsa club the wipers have started to play funny buggers some times i can put them on 1st position an they will just keep going and going i have to turn ignition off to stop them, now when i was driving before i put them on and only drivers side worked at 1st whilst passenger side was struggling but then got going. Could this be a motor problem?? or is there anything else that can cause this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
scunnylad

User status: Offline
7th Dec 08 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the motors workin then they should both work at the same speed and time. the stalk could also cause problems by supplying a feed to the motor wen its not needed try checking to stalk output when you move through the wiper positions

New Poll