corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » xbox crystal and a load of games

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author xbox crystal and a load of games
jibjob

User status: Offline
   12th Dec 08 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for sale is my xbox crytstal as im getting a 360 instead so no longer have use for it.

the items for sale are:

xbox crystal with all wires-for some reason it plays other games but not others i dont know why but other than that it works fine when on and playing games

2 crystal controllers official xbox

21 xbox games;
samurai warriors
Lord of the Ring- Return of the king
Prince of Persia- Warrior Within
Total club manager 2004
Unreal Championship
Splinter Cell
Myst iii Exile
Fable
NBA live 2002
The Haunted Mansion
Halo 2 limited edition in the metal case
Star wars battlefront 1 and 2
Amped 2
Black Stone- magic and steel
Prince of Persia- Two Thrones
Rally Fusion
Galleon
Conflict vietnam
Shadow the hedgehog
Pool Shark
Ford Racing 2

and for PS2 i have Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4

now obviously some of these games are a bit out dated but great fun all the same. they have all been tested and all worked fine when last used.

im asking £10 per game or 3 games for £25.
£75 for the xbox itself
£15 for the controllers

obviously if you buy more we can come to a deal and im open to offers on all of it but they would make great xmas presents at this price and are always good for a laugh in your spare time.

cheers
DaveB

12th Dec 08 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£75 for the xbox? !?! I sold my xbox c/w 2 controllers and 2 games on Ebay for less than a tenner over 6 months ago!
sumner2k3

12th Dec 08 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can buy a preowned xbox 360 for that price proberly, and pick up most of the xbox 360 games preowned for around a tenner
jibjob

13th Dec 08 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well like i said its all a base price im open to offers on everything. ebay can go like that sometimes its like when i posted stuff from a corsa i was breaking nothing sold even though it was all priced cheaper than on here. its just the way it is sometimes.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » xbox crystal and a load of games 24 database queries in 0.0104952 seconds