corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Red corsa club 1.2 16v £100 (damaged)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Red corsa club 1.2 16v £100 (damaged)
CorsaLu2

User status: Offline
21st Dec 08 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right i dont know if ive written my corsa off or what,basically both front legs are fkd the left hand drive and the on the car and it doesnt drive the engine still starts and its on about 160k (my mate has taken out all the interior) my neighbours are getting a bit pissed of the car sitting infront of there house so car needs to go if you need any pictures add me on msn marlon_rs2000@yahoo.co.uk as im am new on corsa sport and dont know how to upload pictures

Marlon

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Red corsa club 1.2 16v £100 (damaged) 24 database queries in 0.2236681 seconds