corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ZLET CORSA C IRMY

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ZLET CORSA C IRMY
PHILIPS

User status: Offline
22nd Dec 08 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its for sale need the money for shares at my work and also a deposit on a house for next year.

Car runs fine no faults any one can view or test drive as long as money is in my hand first .

Its still registered as a 1.2 and the cars done 6300 miles , I insured it through my work as a 2.0 and it was cheap , i have all the forms ready to declare it to the dvla new owner its up to yourself .

All the shafts and mounts are brand new and all the samco pipes all from Germany M-TECH

I will be loosing out but for what you get its a bargain ,

Engines done 35k, Brand new Vxr turbo , Lightened Fly wheel , Cool running thermostat , Uprated clutch , Uprated map ( could do with a phase 4.0-4.5 map now shes ready for near the 300 mark )
All samco pipes throughout the engine bay ..Medium intercooler ,

front and rear strut etc to much to list ..

Hi spec brakes , irmy front and rear , Full cc , Sxi+ seats as standard

Coilover uprated springs , Full decat system , decat hi flow power pipe .. list is endless .
Car pics dont do it any justice

I did some of the conversion and Chris astley motor sport finished it off
As it is on 06 plate with 6000 miles and the spec i want 8000.00

May lower the price if i split her down abit,.

Leigh 07724490747

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ZLET CORSA C IRMY 24 database queries in 0.0075049 seconds