corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Rich H - Refined Detail 2009 Detailing Roadtrip

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rich H - Refined Detail 2009 Detailing Roadtrip
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Dec 08 at 18:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

****Copied from Rich's other post****

Hi Everyone Oop North!

Not sure how many of you are aware of my company: www.refineddetail.co.uk

I'm a mobile car valeter and detailer from right down the other end of the country Thing is, I've kept my prices pretty low!

This has all come about after a couple of passing comments from Daniel_Corsa about me possibly travelling up to carry out a detail on his TT, as even with a special rate travelling cost, I can still work out cheaper than a lot of people closer to him.

Therefore, I am currently gauging interest in the possibility of me travelling up for a week to carry out a few details in 1 hit - I'm happy to carry out a stage 3 valet or any of the details, most will take a day, a stage 3 detail will take 1.5 - 2 days.

I'm planning on basing myself at the Carlisle Travelodge and am happy to travel approximately an hour (at tops) from there to your house each day.

I normally have water on board the van, but obviously will only have this on the first job, so will require access to water and my usual power please. I have extensions leads and hoses etc

Finally, I will need to work off road for insurance purposes (and it makes it a lot easier tbh!) Also, if the weather turns for the worst, a garage or large carport would be rather handy!

So far I have interested:

1. Daniel_Corsa - Stage 3 Detail 2 Days
2. Corsa_Scotty - Unknown

If you are interested, please add yourself to the list, and also any rough dates you would be interested in, atm, I'm thinking February onwards as January I'm already pretty booked up for.

Any questions, please ask in here or via u2u.

Cheers

Rich

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Rich H - Refined Detail 2009 Detailing Roadtrip 24 database queries in 0.0078080 seconds