corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 16" Wolfrace Voodoo Alloys Wheels + Tires - Gillingham, Kent

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 16" Wolfrace Voodoo Alloys Wheels + Tires - Gillingham, Kent
Sly boogie :D

User status: Offline
29th Dec 08 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have a set of 16" Wolfrace Voodoo alloys wheels. Slight kurbing, would look fantastic with a refurb but their certainly okay as they are 2 good tires, to only have about 2mm over the limit, others are about 5-6mm roughly. All centre caps included, will take pictures tomorrow as their in the garage and its dark. Plus they need some water on them thanks to the garage dust.

Come with 205/50/16 tires. ET45 i believe (they can be fitted with -60mm drop, but will need 195/45/16 tired for this). Were on a Vectra, then my cavalier, and were destined for my Corsa but it just never happened and i now have a 306 so i need new rims!

Looking for £125 ono. Collected. If you can arrange a courier i'm happy to package for the costs.

It'll be easier for people to email/MSN me on catchdisifucan@hotmail.co.uk as i'm online most of every day

Thanks guys.

PS> Here is a picture of the same rims on a arden blue one like mine, i wanted them on an arden blue one in Antracite

Dave_P

1st Jan 09 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics?
x
liam4

4th Jan 09 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any chance of pics of the actual wheels you have?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 16" Wolfrace Voodoo Alloys Wheels + Tires - Gillingham, Kent 24 database queries in 0.0386119 seconds