corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Astra 2.0i 16V Turbo GSi (2003), Arden Blue, 21,500 miles, Very Low Mileage

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Astra 2.0i 16V Turbo GSi (2003), Arden Blue, 21,500 miles, Very Low Mileage
ato_123

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 09 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

21,500 miles, Very Low Mileage, Vauxhall Astra 2.0i 16V Turbo GSi (2003), Arden Blue.

Specification includes, Electric Windows and Mirrors, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Full Leather Heated Recaro Leather Interior, Trip Computer, 8 Airbags, Original Vauxhall Floor Mats, Remote Central Locking, CD Player and Many More extra's.

MOT - May 2009
Tax - May 2009
Service - May 2009

Full Vauxhall Service History. Last one was a full service.

The cambelt and waterpump were changed on 20th December 2008.

A Toad Category 1 Alarm and Immobiliser has recently been fitted.

I brought the car with 15,000 miles and have had it for the last year. The car is treated well, cleaned and polished at weekends. Always warmed and cooled down.

The car is standard apart from a couple of modifications that improve its appearance and drivability. These include 18" triple eight (888) race engineering lightweight alloy wheels that have Yokahama Parada Spec 2 tyres. It also has an OPC front grille and rear OPC badge.

2-3 Hpi checks from over the years to prove it has no outstanding finance or been in any crashes.

If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to call me on 07745632552 or bolding.jason@googlemail.com.

Asking £7,100. Located near Biggleswade, Bedfordshire

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Astra 2.0i 16V Turbo GSi (2003), Arden Blue, 21,500 miles, Very Low Mileage 24 database queries in 0.0082409 seconds