corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Cheapest place for an X-Box 360

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cheapest place for an X-Box 360
Danny P

User status: Offline
5th Jan 09 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone know anywhere that are doing good deals on X-Box 360's?

Wanting to buy one, but its mainly being bought "for something to do" as i'm not the biggest gamer in the world so dont really want to be spending £££'s on it as i'll only ever play a couple of games on it.

Cheers
Brett
Premium Member

5th Jan 09 at 12:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They're hardly £££ any more are they.

2nd hand £80 upwards (wouldnt let it put me off, as they still have the long warranty).

Brand new core machine £120 upwards.
Brand new premium £150 upwawrds.
Nath

5th Jan 09 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm actually thinking about selling mine Danny. Only 1 controller and no games though. I PX'd all the games ages ago. Works fine, infact it's a repaired console from a year ago. Red Lights came on so I sent it to MS and they sorted it. It's a Premium btw. Got all the boxes and stuff for it too. U2U me if you're interested

New Poll