corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Ignition Barrel

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ignition Barrel
Jon_C
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Jan 09 at 17:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need to replace the ignition barrel on my corsa. Is it easy to remove one as i gotta go to the scrappy and get one.
James_H

5th Jan 09 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes v easy, when the cowling is off, put the key in and turn to where a little notch is on the barrel, then at the top there should be a little hole, put a small screwdriver in there and it shold pop out, when putting the new one in, look down there and move the little clip inside to the side. you will see what i mean when you do it
Jon_C
Premium Member

5th Jan 09 at 17:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Top man. Just bought an xe corsa and the monkey i bought it off broke the key in the ignition. Beat the shit out of the barrel. Now i gotta fix it.

New Poll