corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa project shell for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa project shell for sale
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
6th Jan 09 at 01:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just thought Id put this up here as a whole in case there was any interest.
Basically for sale is a 1999 T reg Corsa B shell resprayed in Lamborghini Blue mica, Clifford concept 600 alarm, dash, front bucket seats (almost brand new, cost me £500 and done less than 800 miles), 17" wheels and tyres, sideskirts, badboy smoothed boot with gsi and saxo spoiler, roof rails welded and smoothed, side repeaters welded and smoothed, M6 wing mirrors with repeaters, 2.0 16v fitting kit already in place (pretty sure its M Tech but id need to check), combat 2 rear bumper custom modified with plate recess put in, RSR front bumper, FK Coilover suspension, Badboy bonnet (metal welded not cheap fiberglass one), smoked rear lights, full stainless exhaust system (2.25" for the 2.0 engine) from manifold back including 6x9" letterbox backbox.
This is a rough estimate of what I was going to sell the bits for seperately
Front bumper £100.00
Rear bumper £100.00
Bonnet £120.00
Boot £220.00
Suspension £125.00
Rear lights £20.00
Seats £350.00
alarm £200.00
Wheels + Tyres £125.00
exhaust £150.00
shell £300.00
wing mirrors £30.00
drive shafts £80.00
mounts £50.00

£1,970.00

So to save me breaking, looking for offers around £1500 for the whole lot. Basically to get it on the road again you would be looking at around £250 for a redtop engine (or sell the 2.0 fitting kit and fit what ever engine you like and use the money from that towards it ) brakes (IIRC astra GTE ones go for around £100), and headlights.

Pics of the car as it was

The engine bay was stripped and sprayed at the same time as the rest of the car too

Thse are the bucket seats in there, too, but in grey not blue.

So, any takers before I carry on with the parts stripping?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa project shell for sale 24 database queries in 0.0082340 seconds