corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help please!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help please!
Willox

User status: Offline
9th Jan 09 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Changing a battery on a corsa b. Never done it before and can't seem to do it.May be a stupid question with an answer of remove positive and negative terminals and lift out but it wont do thatAs im not premium i can't use search and i know i'm posting in the wrong section but is quite urgent as i'm mesnt to be goin out soon! Appreciate any pointers
taylor2008

9th Jan 09 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there will be a bracket on 1 of the side's holding the brattery down so it doesnt move, it normally on the left hand side next to the engine, and undo the terminals as you already know, bout 10mm or 13mm socket you will need.
Willox

9th Jan 09 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got the terminals off yeh but i dont have deep sockets to get on the bolt at the left hand side of the battery. Does this NEED to be undone?
taylor2008

9th Jan 09 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_loon1
got the terminals off yeh but i dont have deep sockets to get on the bolt at the left hand side of the battery. Does this NEED to be undone?

you dont need a deep socket a small socket with a xtension bar will do, you might evan get a spanner in there depends on how much room you have got, and yess this needs to be removed b4 the battry will come out.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help please! 23 database queries in 0.0076602 seconds