corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » rear number plate and bumper help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rear number plate and bumper help
jibjob

User status: Offline
12th Jan 09 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has anyone come up with a good way or somewhere good to put our number plate if you have a smooth boot? i cant put it in the window as the glass is tinted. ive had a go at making my own rear bumper and its spot on apart from the fact it wont fit with the bumper mount crash thing ( ) behind it. has anyone else had this problem and sorted it? need some ideas quickly as my MOT's getting close and need number plate lights and somewhere to put my number plate. cheers

[Edited on 12-01-2009 by jibjob]
jibjob

12th Jan 09 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh yeah if anyone has pics of their rear number plate not on the boot please post them up
Terry12

13th Jan 09 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jibjob
has anyone come up with a good way or somewhere good to put our number plate if you have a smooth boot? i cant put it in the window as the glass is tinted. ive had a go at making my own rear bumper and its spot on apart from the fact it wont fit with the bumper mount crash thing ( ) behind it. has anyone else had this problem and sorted it? need some ideas quickly as my MOT's getting close and need number plate lights and somewhere to put my number plate. cheers

[Edited on 12-01-2009 by jibjob]

Couldn't you modify the rear bumoer support bar? Cut out where it fouls the bumper and weld in metal to go around the plate recess.
RichR
Premium Member

14th Jan 09 at 14:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine; no cutting of the bumper supports
Dunc's - no cutting of the bumper bars

New Poll