corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paypal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paypal
dean101287

User status: Offline
13th Jan 09 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Before christmas I bought a canvas off ebay and payed straight away. The listing said it will be 4 days till I get it. After 1.5 weeks I emailed the guy and he said its christmas and they are busy. Fair enough. Anyway I didnt recieve it in time for the big day and last week I opened a dispute.

I then had an email asking my address so sent him my details and the canvas arived 2 days later. I have been a bit busy so havnt had time to close the dispute ect..

Today I have an email from paypal saying its been closed and my money refunded.

I dont want the guys money as I have the item. Looked in my paypall and there is no money yet.

Any advice on what to do?
Cavey

13th Jan 09 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wait and see what happens, if it gets refunded into your account, process it again so the guy gets his money.

you've got your product, he should get the cash

If it doesn't arrive back in your account then just leave it and see if anything happens
dean101287

13th Jan 09 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea.. I dont want to rob the guy. Strange why he would refund me when I only recieved it the other day. Thought he would have emailed me first or something.
flybikeslee

13th Jan 09 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

too honest dean
Wrighty

13th Jan 09 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if he hasnt got the cash in his paypal, you wont get it yet

paypal will ask him 4 times for it before they send in a collection company to chase it or they did with me
dean101287

14th Jan 09 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by flybikeslee
too honest dean

True but things have a habbit of coming back and biting you in the arse. I'v emailed him so just see what happens

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paypal 22 database queries in 0.0108700 seconds