corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » *Cammed* Saxo VTS (2003)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author *Cammed* Saxo VTS (2003)
adam_sport

User status: Offline
17th Jan 09 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi im selling my 03reg VTS in wicked red.

03 Saxo VTS with catcams 708's fast road cams.

The car is MOTd until March 2009 and taxed until 31-Aug-2009 with sevice history and old MOT's

I've had the car for a year now and enjoyed every minute of it.
The car has got 44000 miles on it which is low for its age. At 31000 miles It had a full head re-build and catcam 708's fitted professionally. The full head was rebuilt and acid bathed to make the enging look like new. The car has had a full remap and also has an ITG pannel filter, supersprint 4-2-1 manifold, custom decat centre section and 3.5" back box.

It also has a dimma grille and black rear lights. I have all the original parts and they can go with the car as i'll have no futher use for them.

The interior is immaculate. I am a non smoke so theres no fuunny smells or discolouring. The car has full air bags front and sides. It will also come with my Pioneer head unit in it.

All viewings are welcome Iam based in the north east 'TS10'

Please contact me via mobile on 07877612377 as i cant check the net that often.

I'm asking £3300 ono

And quiries or want pictures please feel free to contact me.

Thanks Adam

[Edited on 17-01-2009 by adam_sport]

[Edited on 17-01-2009 by adam_sport]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » *Cammed* Saxo VTS (2003) 24 database queries in 0.0085230 seconds