corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Low life piece of scum!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Low life piece of scum!
AdZ9

User status: Offline
19th Jan 09 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Came outside to my car this morning to find that some low life piece of sh*t scum have keyed my car. Worst thing is that they obviously knew to aim for the biggest panel. They keyed the length of the car pretty much, I have an 04 Astra Coupe and they started from the rear lights, all the way down to the middle of the door.

Gutted is not the word, i have money troubles as it is and now with this they've really kicked me in the balls, its a deep scratch as its white, they must of put some effort into it. Was definitely last night as it wasn't there when i left my parents in the evening, god i can't believe it, i'm so angry i feel sick to my stomach.

First time i've had my car keyed before, only had the car about 9 months, it's already had to have one side of the car sprayed as someone reversed down it. How much do you think i'm looking at to get it fixed, i'm guessing a fair whack of money £500+ ? They will have to do the whole panel pretty much and part of the door.

I'm going to clean it this afternoon and try and see if T-Cut and a buff will dull it down a bit, but i'm not very hopefully as it is really deep. Not worth me claiming on the insurance either. Gutting thing is i don't want to pay out for it to be fixed for some prick to come along and do it again, my girlfriends VW Beetle was next to my car and her's is modified, but hers wasn't touched, so it must be someone actually aiming for my car? And no, i haven't pissed anyone off lately, or done anything like that.

lil_g

19th Jan 09 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where abouts are you mate?

Edit: Sorry to hear that, I would be if that happened to me!

[Edited on 19-01-2009 by lil_g]
K2 GTi

19th Jan 09 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WANKERS, I SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY WOULD BREAK SOME LEGS IF IT HAPPENED MATE... BASTARDS
K2 GTi

19th Jan 09 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AdZ9

19th Jan 09 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

South coast mate, near Portsmouth.

I think my car was targetted as my road isn't a main road or anything, no reason to go down it. Unless it was someone who thinks i parked outside their house, even though i live there too and its not designated parking!
johnhara1

19th Jan 09 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We have just bought a 02 BMW and some little cunt has keyed it from the front arch to the end of the front door.

Make you feel sick.
deano87

19th Jan 09 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

damn, sounds horrible.

I think T-cutting it etc is the right thing to do. And even though it may look shit, get a touch up pen on it to protect it from the elements may be, if you can't get it fixed straight away.

If you're with Direct Line insurance you may have Vandalism cover which won't affect your NCB. . .
AdZ9

19th Jan 09 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was with Direct Line, but switched to Norwich Union when i got the car yeh i may touch it up, but usually makes it look really bad.

I'm not sure if i want to seem like i have sorted it and then they come back and do it again. I might put a letter through the houses door today asking if anyone saw anything, and to warn in case it happens to them
lil_g

19th Jan 09 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh was going to say if you were closer I know a garage that would be able to do it quite cheap

Good luck with it mate, I hope it gets sorted out without costing you too much £££!
Jay

19th Jan 09 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This happened to me, and that day I had put a For Sale sign in the window of it, think it was someone having a laugh cause I was selling it. Also my dads Lexus GS300 was scratched many times front back to front! Brothers Supra was also scratched on the bonnet, it said SCUM! Nice of them to write there own name on the car
stubbsy05

19th Jan 09 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We have vandalism cover with directline on the mrs fiesta as have to park in the street.

Times like this makes me glad a drive a shed, and would not care if somebody keyed it etc
GTM

19th Jan 09 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just cant understand why people do this,jelous bastards!
AdZ9

19th Jan 09 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's made me think twice about it at the moment, until i have a house with a garage or drive i might just sell my car and pay off my debts and just drive a shit box round for a bit, its such a disheartening feeling, worst is that you don't know who done it or why etc
BYRON

19th Jan 09 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whereabouts in Pompey was it? Fuckin mindless idiots.

[Edited on 19-01-2009 by BYRON]
Daimo B

19th Jan 09 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In know how you feel.

Someone keyed the Astra VXR's door a few months after getting it (was quite new out then).

We were playing football in a park. Could not believe it. Door needs a respray. And I f-ing got blamed for it cos i was using the car at the time..

GO figure???
AdZ9

19th Jan 09 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not in Portsmouth Byron, just down the road in Chichester

I'll get it repaired but not for a while, got higher priority things to pay off, got my Tax/Insurance and MOT next month too, can't believe it! It annoys me driving around with a massive scratch down the side of it, makin my blood boil now just thinking about it.

I told someone at work about it earlier and he started laughing about it, my god i can't believe i stayed calm in the end i just said how it wasn't funny and then he apologised, thing is he doesn't drive nor have a car, so probably doesn't know how it feels!
Jay

19th Jan 09 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
And I f-ing got blamed for it cos i was using the car at the time..

GO figure???

I was watching a couple arguing over who's fault it was why their BMW convertible was scratched, he was really shouting at her saying she used it last and she was saying it definatley wasn't there when she parked it up (drivers door) shouldn't laugh but I think its funny when people argue over blame, its happened, its no-ones fault... have to get over it without ripping your partners head off
N3CRO

19th Jan 09 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some badger has done a similar thing to my dads Golf. The passenger side door has been keyed. Scum.
AdZ9

19th Jan 09 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't stop looking outside at my car made me paranoid, fuckers
Gareth F

19th Jan 09 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My car got done a few months ago in chichester, from rear light, rear quarter, passenger door and then across the bonnet down to the metal. So i know exactly how you feel mate, made me sick. Over 2 weeks 9 cars got keyed in my road.
For me its cheaper to buy a door and bonnet 2nd hand then only pay for the rear quarter to be repaired. I wanted to keyout their fucking eyes when i saw mine, was mad for about 5 weeks and now its started to ease lol.
Haimsey
Premium Member

19th Jan 09 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gutted.

Ive recently bought a new car, but the other car i was going to see was provisionally sold so the woman kept my number. She called back to say it wouldnt be sold at all because someone had (overnight) smashed all 6 windows in the corsa

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
ProjectNCK

19th Jan 09 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Low Life FCUKIN scum on the streets nowadays

Feel for you mate
VegasPhil
Premium Member

19th Jan 09 at 18:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Happened to mine in Southampton mate

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
DJMartin07

19th Jan 09 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That would seriously piss me off, I would hit a twat if I had it happen to my car, as i'm sure where I am i'd know them. But yeah as deano said touch up pen, might look shit, but your down to the primer, and primer absorbs water. So if you don't get it done soon, then you might have problems with rust bubbling underneath in the future.
Graham88

19th Jan 09 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine got a small scratch on the bootlid and I was gutted, can't imagine how you feel

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Low life piece of scum! 23 database queries in 0.0124590 seconds