corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » MG ZR parts

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MG ZR parts
Fonz
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 09 at 07:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all,

as the photo below shows i totalled my ZR 10 days ago in the ice. I am fine and survived without a bump, bruise or break.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=200265&id=529525467

the damage was concentrated at the front bumper/lights/bonnet and the rear boot spoiler/window the rest of the car is 99% undamaged

i will add more photos when the car arrives from the bodyshop this weekend

I will be stripping the car this weekend of everything i can this weekend
the car is a 52 plate MG ZR 1.8 160

Wheels x 8 (i had a set spare)
suspension (if serviceable)
rear bumber
rear lights
side skirts (i rescued these and know these are in good condition)
Half leather seats
brakes (brand new EBC pads and front discs with only 150miles wear)
doors
floor mats

the shell and everything under the bonnet i have little interest in moving due to the wieght and size of the engine/gearbox i have no way of stripping it out nor storing it. i repeat that the engine is the 1.8 VVC engine - make me an offer

if anyone wants any of the above parts or wants the engine/shell please contact me, make me a sensible offer and if i believe it is fair i will reserve it. i would prefer collection on parts although will send out some parts if practical/P&P costs agreed. i am located in Didcot, Oxon (OX11)
i will be willing to travel part way for collection providing fuel costs are included.

fantastic chance to get the spares you want, or replace parts you want.

base price is £1500 for the whole lot

contact me at fonz@corsasport.co.uk

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » MG ZR parts 24 database queries in 0.1500649 seconds