corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Can somebody help please..?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Can somebody help please..?
Gunny-Corsa-Sport

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 09 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right what it is.. got a 1.4 SRI 1994 and today i noticed like a tapping or like a rattling like something broken. evrytime i put foot on to accelarate and eventually it got worse and louder its like a really loud broken noise lol. so pulled into a car park turned engine off i couldnt notice anything so tried starting engine had to put a bit of revs to start it but entually started but had to put alot more revs on to actually drive it and the noise had got alot worse

Anyway a mecanic i no thinks it could be either a valve or head gasket anyone think same or differnt? and how much are you talking for either?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Can somebody help please..? 23 database queries in 0.2322049 seconds