corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Seat ibiza cupra 20vt Fmic setup

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seat ibiza cupra 20vt Fmic setup
DaNnY_LaD

User status: Offline
26th Jan 09 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im selling my Black painted Uni Intercooler with 64mm uprated Silicone hoses leading to the charge pipe...Special silicone pipe for charge pipe included..

Id prefer to have this collect being reason being it would could with the rods for mounting the cooler and i wouldn't have to take apart the pipe work..so you could fit the cooler then just pop up pipe in once piece up in to the engine bay....

Also my TB pipework might be up for sale aswell Bar the forge Map sensor pipe which is £30 from forge....

Black painted Intercooler:£70 Or £80Posted ono
Full 63mm uprated Charge pipework £70 Or £80posted ono

like i said i might have my tb setup for sale depending on what i need...No damage to the cooler or pipe work and is alot cheaper than buying it new...

Contact/Email: Danny_lad_2k@hotmail.com

I will get some pics up when it comes off either today or tomorrow

Pics now up:

also have semi polished charge pipe need finishing £10 Posted

3bar and oem ibiza 20vt injectors offers

look in my thread for pics of it on my car...works awesome with a mapped k03 and a stage 2 k03s
DaNnY_LaD

User status: Offline
26th Jan 09 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btt 4 2nite

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Seat ibiza cupra 20vt Fmic setup 24 database queries in 0.1598451 seconds