corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.4 16v Sport (Mods)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 1.4 16v Sport (Mods)
CorsaManHealy

User status: Offline
29th Jan 09 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here We Have For Sale My Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 16v Sport I Have Owned This Car For 2 Years Now. The Only Reason For Selling Is Because I Have Brought A New Car.

The Mileage On The Clock Is 68,439 Miles. It Is A 1996 P Reg

It Has Got The Following Features;
ABM Angel Eyes (Are Not On The Car Nomore As They Are My Brothers, But Can Be Sold Seperate 4 100quid)
Sports Manifold
Powerflow Exhaust With 4 Inch Outward Rolled Backbox
Adjustable Coilovers At The Front, Adjust From 20mm-120mm, Set 2 120mm At The Moment
60mm At The Back On Springs
Gloss Black 14inch GSi Alloys
Gloss Black Bonnet
Pipercross Foam Induction Kit
Electric Windows
Electric Heated Mirrors
Drivers Airgbag
Central Locking (Clifford Alarm)
Sunroof
Sports Interior
No Rips Or Tears Inside (Rear Interior Is Stripped Out Atm Has I Did Have Plans For A 2 Litre Conversion With Cage In The Back)

M.O.T Runs Out In May 2009 And The Tax Runs Out In March 2009

The Only Bad Points Are The Little Dent Above The Petrol Cap And A Dent In The Passenger Side Rear Quarter. Tracking Needs Doing. Passenger Window Has Come Off The Runner Needs Putting Back On

£1200 ovno

If Car Hasnt Gone By Thurs Next Week Will Be Stripping For Parts

Pictures Can Be Sent On Request

James

[Edited on 30-01-2009 by Fonz]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.4 16v Sport (Mods) 24 database queries in 0.0041990 seconds