corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa b xe conversion parts

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b xe conversion parts
slig-1

User status: Offline
1st Feb 09 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all ,
due to lack off funds am selling my redtop and conversion parts .
i have 1 redtop +gearbox +manifold+loom+ecu , 1-brand new ecotech adapter and new ecotech pipe +brand new genuine gm gasket and bolts in bag ,air pipe with sensor+airfilter , two sets of shafts -1 set is shafts plus hub carriers and hubs etc ready to bolt straight in , other is equal length shaft set up with new cv's still in box plus hub nut socket and circlip pliers etc, a pair of hub carriers ready to be rebored plus the necessary golf synchro 4x4 wheel bearings and new circlips etc, brand new 16v radiator still in box, intank mpi fuel pump , newish engine crane,all the conversion information you could need plus a wiring diagram.
there is probably more but off the top off my head thats all i can think of.
lookin for -400 pound all in , it is definately worth a lot more as engine and parts are in tip top condition.

based in south wales.

will be able to deliver to a reasonable distance from cardiff for about 30/40 pound, or maybe for free depending where you are based.

have pics just send me your email address.

please u2u me , or for quicker responce text me on 07591602863.

cheerz

[Edited on 01-02-2009 by slig-1]
slig-1

1st Feb 09 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone interested ?
rowland

1st Feb 09 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much for just the engine mate ?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa b xe conversion parts 24 database queries in 0.2642610 seconds