corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » good calibra leathers

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author good calibra leathers
smokey corsa

User status: Offline
5th Feb 09 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as per title.

the drivers side bolster has some of the stitching come away, its not ripped but i cant stitch so ive never bothered. other than that they are in very good nick.

ill give them a clean up with the autoglym leather care and get the pics up tommorow hopefully, the leathercare can go with the seats aswell.

im selling up because i want the money available to buy some buckets and harnesses as theres no point me having 2 comfortable 4 seater cars .

obviously they will get a better response with pics but until i can get my computer sorted and pics uploaded you can u2u me your number and i could send them via phone.

the rears have not yet been made to fit a corsa so this is something you will need to do yourself.

ive looked at a few sets available and priced myne accordingly, looking for £80 .

[Edited on 08-02-2009 by Fonz]
smokey corsa

7th Feb 09 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

after looking at others for sale myne now seem really cheap, there are NO rips just a small bit of stitching come loose that is a really easy fix.

i just want some buckets for my track bound corsa!!!!
K17VGY

7th Feb 09 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you got anypiks mate really intrested
smokey corsa

9th Feb 09 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'd k17vgy.

got some buckets now so could do with selling these as ive run out of room. i can meet up somewhere depending where you are.
smokey corsa

9th Feb 09 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on their way to k17vgy saturday

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » good calibra leathers 24 database queries in 0.0089700 seconds