corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Gauging Interest (Parts in N.I)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gauging Interest (Parts in N.I)
NeilGSI

User status: Offline
6th Feb 09 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe sellin parts i bought back in last year, have had this add up on a local site and no interest in any part, thought would try here,

selling a backbox that came off my corsa, fits straight on, no mods needed, 4" inwardly rolled tip, very nice noise, and looks good when on the car, needs a bit of a clean but will do that when it comes off the car,

£80

also selling a K&N air filter, that was on my corsa, sounds very nice, is clean, one mark on it but can hardly be seen

£30

And a 2nd air filter, its a universal one, with adaptor to fit into a corsa intake, but can be modififed to fit any car, is quite big when its on, and also makes a nice noise when going up the revs,

£40

selling my Corsa gsi front bumper, I have been told that the opel gsi grille is very rare, comes complete with fogs and splitter, one corner bracket has been broke in postage to me, but is easy enough fixed, other than that bumper is in a1 condition, not another mark on it,

and heres the gsi skirts i have, one jacking cover and one L piece (drivers side), not a mark on them just need painted to suit car

also got a set of gsi arhces most of clips still there, the odd one or 2 broke,

230 full kit, but will split if enough interest

m3 mirrors for corsa b with indicators, in blue £20

no pics as yet,

Blaupunkt cd player, lights up blue, £30

also a set of sony 6x9s, in good condition, comes with wiring
£25

also a set of delocked door handles, £20

2 12" sub boxes, in good condition £25,Bargin at that
NOTE: subs not for sale

[Edited on 18-02-2009 by NeilGSI]
NeilGSI

7th Feb 09 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

back up
aaronc190

7th Feb 09 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you selling spoiler?
NeilGSI

8th Feb 09 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

back up
NeilGSI

18th Feb 09 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up again, now taking offers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Gauging Interest (Parts in N.I) 24 database queries in 0.0113220 seconds