corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 1.4sri 16v rev counter inop

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.4sri 16v rev counter inop
jarjar

User status: Offline
   7th Feb 09 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi guys and gals ive just bought a corsa sri to build into a road rally car and found when i got it back the rev counter didnt work and the hazards dont flash just come on and stay on ! are these 2 things related ? not had a chance to try anything yet but some pointers would be great as a starter ! i had defected to pugs but and forgot alot of stuff about these things ! safe to say im back with the griffin badge now!!! thanks for looking

simon

New Poll