corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Group Buy for Corsa C (OEM) Carbon Bonnet (both single skin and full)??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Group Buy for Corsa C (OEM) Carbon Bonnet (both single skin and full)??
-SDC-

User status: Offline
10th Feb 09 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been In contact recently with Mike from Performance Trim (which Some of you I belive to have delt with before) In regards to some Corsa C Carbon Bonnets.

As many of you know, OEM Carbon Corsa C bonnets are not produced off the shelf by any other carbon company in the UK.

Speaking to Mike, he would be more then happy to make up this bonnet but would require 4 or 5 orders to do so.

This would make the bonnets come out around £300 - £500 (depending on weather it was a single skin and fiberglass bonnet or a full carbon one)

Im ready to Buy this in 2 weeks time, Mike says that he would require 50% of the money up front and the rest payable on delivery.

Is there anyone else intrested in the next month for one of these?

1. Alex (-SDC-)
RS6

10th Feb 09 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics?
-SDC-

10th Feb 09 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No pictures because obversiously this would have to be made up (and the reason he requires 5 orders is because the moulds are the most expensive parts)

I belive Beardy has bourght 2 carbon wings and a bonnet off this company in referance to the quailty.
RS6

10th Feb 09 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh right how much are you paying for yours the full £500?

[Edited on 10-02-2009 by RS6]
-SDC-

10th Feb 09 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would be going for the full carbon one which is just bellow the £500 mark I do belive.

Its the mould that requires an order of 5, the finishing is not a problem, as as long as you have the mould you can do the rest without much trouble.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Group Buy for Corsa C (OEM) Carbon Bonnet (both single skin and full)?? 22 database queries in 0.0041380 seconds