corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Tacho wire (pics included by me this time)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tacho wire (pics included by me this time)
Steveocee

User status: Offline
10th Feb 09 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK, following on from my other thread i'm still having no luck,
I've made a pin to sit in where the clocks go, and i've run a wire down to the ecu, i'm tripping over at this point though. I've tried now about 3 different green cables, one of which was thicker than the rest and solid green and i got nothing from it.

So i've included pictures, if someone could just point out which plug would be a start as i'm getting frustrated now as i can't find the correct wire.

I tried the solid green in the middle of the left block on this and didnt get anything, may have been right and i've missed something.

In this there is a green that goes up to one side of the connector and is not continued, but this didn't have any effect on the rev counter either.

I promise i'll stop pestering people once i get this sorted

New Poll