corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA SPORT 1.6 16v £500

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA SPORT 1.6 16v £500
farry1988

User status: Offline
11th Feb 09 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okay so listed again with better pictures and lower price was abit optimistic about the price before so its a corsa 1.6 sport with 96k ongoing miles starts first time and runs very well tax and tested till april i had an issue the other day when i changed the leads and spark plugs and the car seemed to be miss firing but ive change the leads back over and kept new spark plugs in and it runs perfect now must of been wrong leads or something? also i dont know if its the tracking or something else but the car pulls to the right and will need sorting! you will need to buy a new front bumper as the side hangers have snapped as seen in pics its still on and im driving round in the car now! rust spots shown in pics and couple of stone chips! and lastly the car has no cd player. abit of tlc will make this car pretty much perfect! open to offers! 07595659012 thank you

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA SPORT 1.6 16v £500 24 database queries in 0.0095320 seconds