corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vectra V6 Estate GSI lookalike

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vectra V6 Estate GSI lookalike
Jase1.4

User status: Offline
17th Feb 09 at 00:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Posted on behalf of my brother.....

The car is in very good condition and is a real head turner with lots of work done listed below

BODY/WHEELS

Full mark 1 GSI irmscher body kit
Full sri half leather interior
16" sri wheels in good condition with four good tyres
Smoked side repeaters
Smoked mark 2 headlights
Modified front grille replicating an irmscher grille

ENGINE/SUSPENSION

Fully serviced 2.5 V6 with only 60,000 miles
Full service history
Cambelt and water pump changed at 50,000 and recent crank pulley
Recently changed rear rose bushes
New brakes pads and discs all round in the last month
Full custom made stainless exhaust system from cobra
De restricted air box
Stainless steel strut brace
Lowered on gmax shocks and springs 40mm front and 60mm rear

It was rolling roaded a few months ago at 199bhp
This was at an event attended by total vauxhall and was published in issue 89 autumn 2008, where it was also given 'star car'.

It has 5 months tax and 6 months mot

It currently has a private plate on it which is going to be put on retention, therefore it is not included with the sale and the original registration will be put back on.

As you can see this car has been well looked after and a lot of time and love has gone into it, and you are welcome to speak to any of the west mids members about me or the car and they will tell you the same.

I am looking for £1,900 for it.

If anyone wants to know anymore or has any questions either get in touch through here or pm me for my number.

Now for pics, i have yet to take some of how it stands at the moment with the 16" alloys on but i will get them done asap, although they are the only difference to these photos with my 19'' alloys on

Cheers for looking. Huggy

more photos on vvoc http://www.vvoc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232727

[Edited on 17-02-2009 by Jase1.4]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vectra V6 Estate GSI lookalike 24 database queries in 0.0091171 seconds