corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Breaking Smoke grey corsa GSI

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Breaking Smoke grey corsa GSI
chingy876

User status: Offline
17th Feb 09 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi im breaking my grey corsa gsi as i have just bought a 2lt corsa that needs new engine mounts, so everything must go, the back seats and back side panels have already gone! open to offers on parts or whole car for 300 its not in great condition tho, windscreens got a crack along the bottem, doors have got rust along the bottem, bottem ball joint is bent, anti roll bar snapped, and needs 2 new front tyres also missing one sideskirt but got a spare set in my room they will go with the car or willing to sell seperatly deppending on wether some1 wants them also got some grey reclinable bucket seats in my room tell me what you want n ill see what i can do i wont be selling anything that is broken so ill have to let people know what condition its in once ive taken the part off

[Edited on 17-02-2009 by chingy876]
chingy876

User status: Offline
17th Feb 09 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh also got gmax shocks for a corsa gsi and custon exhaust system which cost me £300 open to offers on both

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Breaking Smoke grey corsa GSI 24 database queries in 0.0085471 seconds