corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » BT Vision

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BT Vision
Kerry

User status: Offline
18th Feb 09 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone got this or had any experience???

Currently im with BT and Sky and not in a contract with either so looking at the options

Thing im most concerned with is my BT internet speed is only about 1.0 Mbps so the vision might not work
Russ

18th Feb 09 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it will work as i dont think it streams content it will download it first, although i could be wrong
dannymccann

19th Feb 09 at 07:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The robbing bastards said to me (when I had a real connection of 6mbps in my old house) that Vision requires at least 3meg to work properly and that they wouldnt be able to give us it as it would halve our connection to the internet immediately, making it very slow.

Stay away - if you have Sky why you need Vision? (you have to pay £150 for the privelege of BritishTerrorists's shit equipment?)

New Poll