corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Low Milage 1.4 16V Corsa Sport For Sale (PRICE DROPPED) & NOW HAVE PICS

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Low Milage 1.4 16V Corsa Sport For Sale (PRICE DROPPED) & NOW HAVE PICS
Craig P

User status: Offline
21st Feb 09 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,
Here is my 1400 Corsa Sport For Sale.It is in Overall Good Condition and has been looked after.It is in Standard Condition Apart from some Eibach Lowering Springs(Sportline Kit)And Punto Rear Wiper.The Car will have Standard 14" Corsa SXI Wheels on(Not 3 Spokes Ones)And will come with NO Cd Player.

Here is the Spec of the Car;
51,500 Miles
Red
V Reg 2000
H.P.I Clear (With Printout to Prove)
Full Service History
Lots of Old M.O.T's & Reciepts
Standard Condition
Waxoiled Arches & Underbody to stop Corrosion.

It has just had the Following Done;
Head Skimmed
2 New Valves & Valve stem Oil Seals
New Headgasket Set
New ICV
Spark Plugs
HT Leads

This is because the Timing Slipped,Causing the above Damage.Please dont let this put you off though,As it has been Fixed to a High Standard,And is Fully Working and in Good Condition.

It has also just had 2 New Front Tyres fitted (Receipt to Prove) and been Fully Valeted.

Bad Points;
Rear Left quater has a Dent/Paint defect where the last owner reversed into something and he tryed to Repair it him Self and has Done a Poor Job,I have just never had the Time to sort this out,Shouldnt cost much.

Also he tryed to Repair/Remove the rust around the Rear Wiper and has F**ked that aswell.Easy Repair.

Rust around the Edge of the Spoiler,And also the Spoiler is very Pink.

And Obviouslya few little Stratches Etc hear and there,But nothing major.It is 8 Years Old after all.

I am being as Honest as Possible here.

Let me know if you want to know anything else Etc.......

£1325

Thanks
Craig

[Edited on 09-03-2009 by Craig P]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Low Milage 1.4 16V Corsa Sport For Sale (PRICE DROPPED) & NOW HAVE PICS 24 database queries in 0.1520569 seconds