corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How Long For Money To Come Out

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How Long For Money To Come Out
mattk

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 09 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Re-insured my car on thursday for a one off payment of £1347, checked my ballance at the cash machine today at ~12:30 and the money still hasnt gone, How long does it take for the dosh to come out? it was done over the phone. It can be upto 4 days if you use a chip and pin in most shops isnt it?

also got home and my documents still havent arrived in the post car is insured accoridng to MID though

Bell havent gone bust overnight have they
CorsAsh

23rd Feb 09 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Give them a ring

But seriously, I'd give it 3-5 working days, then get on to them if it's not been taken. Don't want to be pulled and accused of not paying.
BigSte

23rd Feb 09 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has the renewal date passed? They may take your payment on the renewal date as that is the date that payment is due
mattk

23rd Feb 09 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive changed companys and the car was uninsured when I insured

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How Long For Money To Come Out 22 database queries in 0.0066178 seconds