corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » *Brand New* - FIESTA ST / ZS - CARBON FRONT BITS

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author *Brand New* - FIESTA ST / ZS - CARBON FRONT BITS
Doldy

User status: Offline
   24th Feb 09 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Link:

http://www.fiestastoc.com/forums/Brand-New-CARBON-FRONT-BITS-t37501.html

Add:

Hi there! Havent been on here for a while but thought i would come on as i have these for sale!

Basically, bought these but just really dont have the time to fit them and need the money for my new home!

They are awesome and everytime i look at them i want to keep them but i know i should sell them really!

They are BRAND NEW and are the items from PumaSpeed, heres what they cost from the PumaSpeed website:

Upper Grill with Badge - £111.12 + VAT
Lower Grill - £110.60 + VAT
Lower Grill Surround - £169.99 + VAT
Fog Light Surrounds - £89.56 + VAT

Total delivered with VAT £582.79

Now i dont expect to get that for them, but bear in mind they are brand new and in original packaging still and are very very nice quality items!

Im going to ask offers around £475 delivered as thats a good saving as if you were buying from PumaSpeed!

They will be delivered fully insured and REALLY well packaged just as i recieved them a few weeks ago!

Please call or text me on 07792338782

PAYPAL / CHEQUE / BANK TRANSFER / POSTAL ORDER / CASH

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » *Brand New* - FIESTA ST / ZS - CARBON FRONT BITS 23 database queries in 0.0068479 seconds