corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Parcel shelf with 6x9s free, Standard rear lights tinted, 40mm springs.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Parcel shelf with 6x9s free, Standard rear lights tinted, 40mm springs.
harrisp

User status: Offline
24th Feb 09 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got a standard black parcel shelf in good condition with 6x9s in that anyone can have for free, on two conditions, you collect or meet me nearby and you give me your standard black parcel shelf.

Standard rear lights that have been tinted, have a bit broken off but you cant see it when on the car, lets say �10 for these but collection only.

Also my 40mm Gmax springs + cash for your 60mm springs, they are on the car though so would have to swap them over, not a hard job.

U2U me or text me on 07512591147

Pictures in my garage.

[Edited on 26-02-2009 by harrisp]
harrisp

26th Feb 09 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump.
sam17

1st Mar 09 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much for 40mm set

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Parcel shelf with 6x9s free, Standard rear lights tinted, 40mm springs. 24 database queries in 0.1028900 seconds