corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Speedline alesios in anthracite SOLD!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speedline alesios in anthracite SOLD!!!
tb16v

User status: Offline
24th Feb 09 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD!!!

Selling my speedline alesios. Was going to keep and use them as show wheels but my comp mos suit the car really well so will be leaving them on.

They are 16 inch with 195/45/16 yokohama a539s, 2 tyres have 5mm+ but unfortunately the other 2 will need 2 new tyres as they are worn.

They have been powdercoated in anthracite and do look nice, thet have the few odd marks here an there but are hardly noticeable as the pics show.

Just need the stick on center badges which can be bought direct from speedline, not expensive!

Im after £300 for them which i think is a reasonable price. Too nice to let go for any less!!

Im located in stevenage hertfordshire

07791676871 steve, or email tb16v@live.co.uk

[Edited on 27-02-2009 by tb16v]
FruitBooTeR

24th Feb 09 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would you meet halfway with me im from Wolverhampton?

Dont really wanna drive all the way down near London....
tb16v

24th Feb 09 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would go as far as milton keynes if thats any gd?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Speedline alesios in anthracite SOLD!!! 24 database queries in 0.0064461 seconds