corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My SRi 16v

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My SRi 16v
TechnoSRi

User status: Offline
   25th Feb 09 at 01:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New to the site...

Picked up my newest toy tonight for much cheapness

Its an SRi 16v in flame.... erm pink.

has been of the road since 2004 as driver got banned and has been on a driveway ever since some beer tokens later and jump leads n a fiver of petrol and its on mine! WIN!!

got 75k on the clock, totally standard except last owner had bumpers and arches colour coded not 100% sure on them yet tho. car even has its standard trims!!!

got a few pics off the fone but didnt turn out to well looks a state has now been jet washed and aint green anymore tho. more pics and update once ive dropped it on its arse and got the black stealths on it..

Nathan.
Adam C
Premium Member

25th Feb 09 at 02:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Crikey, looks like its seen better days in those pictures, looking forward to seeing it back to its former glory though

Underneath solid?

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
TechnoSRi

25th Feb 09 at 02:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bodyworks mint tbh.... theres a bit flaked under n/s light and a but on reap bumper, and one wee bubble on door and the usual spilt in pillar, boot floor will need welded, looks solid enough tho underneath, also need full brakes as its been there a good while, interiors clean but will take it to work and shampoo everything and cut the shit out of the paint....
worth 120quid tho ya no hink?

Nathan.
Corsa_Scotty

25th Feb 09 at 03:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might well need a respray if you cant return it to red with polish
Jenko_Sport

25th Feb 09 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I could get that back red
am4nf

25th Feb 09 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

defo a good buy for 120
TechnoSRi

1st Mar 09 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jenko_Sport
I could get that back red

it will be back red just when i get time. i valet cars for a living so dont want to lift a finger on my own when i get home lol but fired down to it earlier as i got away at 4 due to rain and decided to get the bugger out in the rain...as you do....
cudnt find my G3 and forgot to pick my AS EVO from work so used T-Cut with the buffer and its a bit redish again haha except one side that i cudnt get done due it it getting dar, but ive got wed of to G3 it and go get new disk pads shoes and drums as drums are crumbling and a batterry then ill be skint again lol

Pics soon

Nathan.
TechnoSRi

13th Mar 09 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

latest pics!!! also got battery for it so it runs... only prob is that the battert light is always on even without the car running or even when the keys arent in, anyone know what this could be?? new batterys died so i know the alternators goosed but not sure how the battery light would constanlt be on with no keys in the car....

Nathan.
TechnoSRi

13th Mar 09 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also i still havent fully cut the paint back as cant be bothered at the minute due to weather and work but will get done fully then waxed
TechnoSRi

29th Mar 10 at 03:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i miss her...

Was made redundant so was stripped and scrapped at end of summer...

jobless again and wish i kept this

another too follow shortly

Nathan.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My SRi 16v 24 database queries in 0.0111542 seconds