corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » F*ck my life...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author F*ck my life...
BluKoo

User status: Offline
25th Feb 09 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dunno if its a repost of not. I've not seen it on here, so i'm guessing its not

http://www.fmylife.com/

I loved this one:

quote:
Today, a customer that I've been waiting on for years came into the restaurant after a long absence. I said to him, "Hey man, it looks like you lost a lot of weight! How'd you do it?" He replied, "I got cancer." FML

[Edited on 25-02-2009 by BluKoo]
sand-eel

25th Feb 09 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today, I went to my first strip club for my friends birthday. I also found out what my girlfriend does for a living.

mattk

25th Feb 09 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today, it was really cold and windy and I started my car before work. I locked the front door of my house and shut it behind me to leave. The wind was blowing and all my hair got shut in my locked front door... with my keys in my car's ignition. FML

PMSL
PhilC

26th Feb 09 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I read 10 pages. That says a lot about me.
andy1868

26th Feb 09 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my boss directed this to me last week, hilarious

my favourite one so far is:

"today, my gym teacher was wearing bright white t-shirt and shorts, i told him he was looking very white today. he's african american"
sand-eel

26th Feb 09 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today, I went to the Doctor with my parents. When the doctor asked if I was sexually active, I said 'Yes.' My mom laughed and said 'Good one.' My dad, for added effect said, 'Your hand doesn't count.

drunkenfool

26th Feb 09 at 00:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today, while changing my tampon in the stall of my high school's bathroom, I lost control of the plastic applicator. The blood-covered apparatus shot out like a rocket underneath the stall door. For a moment I thought no one noticed, then the screaming began. FML
drunkenfool

26th Feb 09 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today, I drunk dialed my mom and told her I was so high and drunk that I thought the KGB was coming after me. When I woke up this morning, my mom told me that she's no longer paying for college. FML
XSIHardy

26th Feb 09 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today, my girlfriend asked me to pleasure her with a toy. The only thing we had around was an airsoft gun. I didn't realize it was loaded and I accidentally pulled the trigger

Sam
Premium Member

26th Feb 09 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today, my parents gave me a shirt from Banana Republic for my birthday. It looked like one I had bought for myself a couple of days earlier but I thanked them and went to hang it in my closet. An empty hanger hung where I placed the shirt I had purchased. They gave me my shirt for my birthday. FML

sam_h

26th Feb 09 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today, I took a massive dump at work and proceeded to clog an industrial toilet. Since I used the unisex one at the end of the hall, I watched my super hot coworker walk in after me. And then she proceeded to run out immediately. Everyone had seen me walk out before her. FML

ajscorsa

26th Feb 09 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

please keep posting these, I cant get on that site at work, its hilarious tho lol
pow
Premium Member

26th Feb 09 at 10:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today, I was presenting a powerpoint. As I plugged in the cord that connected my computer to the projector, I had forgotten what my boyfriend had set my desktop picture to the night before. I opened my laptop and projected on the wall was me nude. I go to Catholic school. FML

Rob E

26th Feb 09 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today, my boyfriend handcuffed me to the bed, naked. Someone pulled the fire alarm, and my boyfriend couldn't find the key. So he left me, and the Resident Advisor found me. The fireman had to cut the chain. FML
johnhara1

26th Feb 09 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today, I went to get a condom because my boyfriend and I were going to have sex for the first time. When I opened the drawer, I saw that every single condom had a Jesus pin stabbed through it, and a note on top of the box: "love mom." FML
sam_h

26th Feb 09 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today, my girlfriend and I had sex for the first time. When I was on top of her, she asked me if it was in yet. I said yes. She sighed. FML
sam_h

26th Feb 09 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today my lesbian sister enthusiastically showed me her new strap on. Not only does she get more girls than me, she now has a bigger penis too. FML
johnhara1

26th Feb 09 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today, I took my dog for a walk down by the river. I was throwing sticks for him with one hand and talking on the phone with the other. Then I accidentally threw my phone in the river instead of the stick and was standing there talking to the stick while my phone sat at the bottom of the river. FML
sam_h

26th Feb 09 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today, my boss called me into his office to show me the web site of a potential business partner. When he began to type 'virginia' into google, it auto-completed his search with his recent search for 'virgin boy assholes'. I have to go on business trip with him tomorrow. I'm a young guy. FML
deano87

26th Feb 09 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sam_h
Today my lesbian sister enthusiastically showed me her new strap on. Not only does she get more girls than me, she now has a bigger penis too. FML

johnhara1

26th Feb 09 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today, I was having sex with my girlfriend for the first time, and she asked me if I ever get made fun of in the locker room for my small penis. FML
sam_h

26th Feb 09 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today, while copying some stuff for school, I felt someone rubbing her boobs against my back. I got a boner and when I looked to see who the hot chick was, I saw my fat friend rubbing his man boobs against my back. FML
sam_h

26th Feb 09 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today, I finished having sex with my girlfriend when she asked if I had started smoking weed again. I said yes and asked if she could smell it on me, since I had recently smoked. She replied, "The only time you can last this long is when you're high." FML
C2RL R

26th Feb 09 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today, me and my girlfriend were watching some show about sex on the discovery channel. The topic of female orgasms came up and she said, "Wow, I wonder what that's like?" We've been dating and sexually active for three years. FML

Hammer

26th Feb 09 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quality site, I've just wasted a good hour on it

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » F*ck my life... 22 database queries in 0.0161901 seconds