corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C20XE POWERCAP

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE POWERCAP
--ToM--

User status: Offline
5th Mar 09 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys i dont have a powercap on my redtop i just have the ecotec 90 degree piece of pipe comping off my throttle body but it has a breather pipe coming out of it that goes to the ICV i think??? anyway i have a nice blue samco 90 degree piece of pipe but it has no hole for this breather! is the breather essential or can i jus put say a little mini filiter on it or blank it off etc or does it need to be inside the induction piping
DaveB

User status: Offline
6th Mar 09 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Breather is essential as it's part of the ICV as you've said. Car won't idle without it.

New Poll