corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » audiobahn flame amp and subs

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author audiobahn flame amp and subs
jaysc20xe

User status: Offline
8th Mar 09 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is my audiobahn amp and subs. pretty much everyone nos who loud these are. the amp is 2200 watt peak power. 1200 watt rms. its is the 2 channel amp which i think was 700 pound wen new. not sure how load the subs are if i remember rightly they are 800 watt rms each. they come with the box. these are very loud and can be seen working as they are still in my car at the mo. there are a couple of dints in the left hand side sub but this does not affect it at all. also comes with remote bass controller. gettin a new house so could do with the money.

lookin for bout £450 for all of it. pick up only as it takes 2 people to carry.

txt or ring for any details. 07917519223. thanks for looking

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » audiobahn flame amp and subs 24 database queries in 0.4408758 seconds