corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » garage clear out

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author garage clear out
corsa dan

User status: Offline
8th Mar 09 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi poeple i have bin throught my garage and i am sick to death of it looking like a shit hole so i am getting rid of all the stuff that i dont need in there no longer so here goes

corsa b 1.4 sri clocks cable driven saying 130mph on them in mint condition £25 posted

1000 watt 10inch jbl sub in mint condition hardly used does not come in the box wanting £20 collected will charge £5 posted if need be

corsa c wind mirrors in black mint condition these are for sale on behalf of my mate they come with base plates they are electric

corsa b black angel eyes in ok condition couplke of scratches but nowt you would not expect wanting £60 POSTED

corsa b standard suppension was going to use for my racer car but i am going to sell them £10 colllected

corsa dan

8th Mar 09 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
corsa dan

9th Mar 09 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
marchood99

14th Mar 09 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the standerd suspension off of engine size ect ??
smokey corsa

14th Mar 09 at 01:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u me lowest price collected on the headlights please.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » garage clear out 24 database queries in 0.0077021 seconds