corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Nights out - Liverpool and or Newcastle

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nights out - Liverpool and or Newcastle
stubbsy05

User status: Offline
11th Mar 09 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me and some mates are thinking of heading up North for a weekend and staying in a travel lodge and going out on the piss on a friday and sat night.

I've heard good stories about Newcastle and it having a great nightlife. Anyone been out up there? What bars/clubs are worth visiting?

Also thinking about Liverpool. Got to love the scouse accents on the ladies Is it a good night out up there?
Matt L

11th Mar 09 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only bin to one club in liverpool and that was pretty good (not much for going out but i do like to every now and then).

liverpool does look like it could be a really good night expensive but good.
Tom

11th Mar 09 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't comment on Newcastle (quite fancy a trip up there) but Liverpools a good night out, it's got everything to offer, loads of good places to eat, local boozers are good for a laugh, snobby bars, serious clubs, student bars, cheesy clubs, the big city franchises etc and lots of fit ladies
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

11th Mar 09 at 09:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been to both and both are quality nights out
stubbsy05

11th Mar 09 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sweet are there any areas/streets to head to in particular for the nightlife?
Matt L

11th Mar 09 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

concert square or something like that (in liverpool)

[Edited on 11-03-2009 by Matt L]
mattk

11th Mar 09 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BLACKPOOL!
Adge

11th Mar 09 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
concert square or something like that (in liverpool)

[Edited on 11-03-2009 by Matt L]

awsome especially in summer!

i also love machester
Mad Moe

11th Mar 09 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here's some info about Newcastle taken from a previous thread I had replied to on similar subject:

The Quayside now seems to be the venue of choice for Birthdays, Hen and Stage weekend which we tend to avoid on nights out in Town however there are still some decent bars down this neck of the woods with my Personal favourites being Chase, Quilted Camel and Sea for Clubbing

The Bigg Market is the cheesiest drinking area of Newcastle but also quite rough due to it's Charva contingency, good for a laugh just dont stay there too long, bars worthy of a mention are The Vault and Liquid with BluBamboo the nearest decent slag infested Club.

Then you have the classier drinking establishments in an area known as the diamond strip which is situated near the Central Station. Stunning Women, funky beats and generally a hassle free night, this is where me and my mates usually spend our time. Bars you should definitely visit are Tokyo, Revolution Perdu and Florita's.

You also have The Gate complex which has something for everyone, be slags in mood, wannabe WAGS in Beyond or absolute trailer trash in Buffalo Joes. One place worthy of a mention though is Tiger Tiger which has a bit of variety, drink on the ground floor with unobtrusive background music, lively bar on the second floor and bangin' nightclub in the back room.

Venue of choice for all of the serious Clubbers has to be The Shindig @ Digital which is situated in the Gay area of town to the west of the Central Station. There is generally a strong lineup on a Saturday night and the Club apparently has one of the best sound systems in Europe
Mad Moe

11th Mar 09 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
BLACKPOOL!

I'd rather a weekend on the Piss in Bagdad
stubbsy05

11th Mar 09 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mad Moe
Here's some info about Newcastle taken from a previous thread I had replied to on similar subject:

The Quayside now seems to be the venue of choice for Birthdays, Hen and Stage weekend which we tend to avoid on nights out in Town however there are still some decent bars down this neck of the woods with my Personal favourites being Chase, Quilted Camel and Sea for Clubbing

The Bigg Market is the cheesiest drinking area of Newcastle but also quite rough due to it's Charva contingency, good for a laugh just dont stay there too long, bars worthy of a mention are The Vault and Liquid with BluBamboo the nearest decent slag infested Club.

Then you have the classier drinking establishments in an area known as the diamond strip which is situated near the Central Station. Stunning Women, funky beats and generally a hassle free night, this is where me and my mates usually spend our time. Bars you should definitely visit are Tokyo, Revolution Perdu and Florita's.

You also have The Gate complex which has something for everyone, be slags in mood, wannabe WAGS in Beyond or absolute trailer trash in Buffalo Joes. One place worthy of a mention though is Tiger Tiger which has a bit of variety, drink on the ground floor with unobtrusive background music, lively bar on the second floor and bangin' nightclub in the back room.

Venue of choice for all of the serious Clubbers has to be The Shindig @ Digital which is situated in the Gay area of town to the west of the Central Station. There is generally a strong lineup on a Saturday night and the Club apparently has one of the best sound systems in Europe

Awesome thanks for that. Think we'll stand out like a sore thumb without a geordie accent but should be a good laugh
Joe

11th Mar 09 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liverpool is a great night out, I wasn't impressed with Newcastle but I think that was down to not knowing where to go.

Not had a bad night around Liverpool though, awesome place.
monty46

11th Mar 09 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liverpool's good night out although can be expensive in some places. Concert square isnt to bad with prices with places like office cheap.
Liverpools best nights out id say are midweek but mostly catered for students

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Nights out - Liverpool and or Newcastle 22 database queries in 0.0117071 seconds