corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Ford Fitment - 17" OZ Superturismo Alloy Wheels

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ford Fitment - 17" OZ Superturismo Alloy Wheels
Phil W

User status: Offline
11th Mar 09 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know theres a few Ford owners on here, so thought i'd put them up for sale on here..!

Bought these for my Mondeo ST24, but more pressing arrangements means they must go

They are...

17 Inch
4x108
ET37

Full set of wheels plus a spare with tyres. Not only that, i'll throw in 2 spare 17" tyres to go with them.

All tyres have at least 5mm of tread on and are all matching. the Spare wheel has a bit of paint chipped off the centre, but nothing drastic, ideal for spare use or to refurb to be honest.

The spare tyres are Toyo T1-S and *i think* Avon, will have to check, both tyres have 4mm+ of tread on them.

For the whole lot as a package (5 wheels & tyres and 2 spare tyres) i want £375 ONO

[Edited on 11-03-2009 by Phil W]

[Edited on 11-03-2009 by Phil W]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Ford Fitment - 17" OZ Superturismo Alloy Wheels 24 database queries in 0.0137620 seconds