corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » R (98) Red Saxo 1.1 t/t £350 Offers REDUCED

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author R (98) Red Saxo 1.1 t/t £350 Offers REDUCED
dannymccann

User status: Offline
12th Mar 09 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right then, my sister's boyfriend owes my mum insurance money, and so hes given her his car to sell. So it currently resides in a town called Spalding in Lincolnshire. Few details

1.1 petrol

R reg - red
MOT April
Tax May

Runs well, interior well worn (rips on seats and what not), few dints and scratches on exterior, comes with an aftermarket Kenwood CD player, also got wiring for sub in the boot (no sub however), think its got some special upgraded Saxo kit on it? I dont know much about them, sorry

Starts well, no leaks from the engine, no history with it unfortunatly

£350 offers

If you want more details please please u2u me and I'll get hold of my dad (the car is 50 miles away from me so I cant just go outside and check something!)

[Edited on 12-03-2009 by dannymccann]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » R (98) Red Saxo 1.1 t/t £350 Offers REDUCED 24 database queries in 0.0041909 seconds