corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » Black 106 Gti Cammed 150BHP Been Made Redundant

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Black 106 Gti Cammed 150BHP Been Made Redundant
Marshall16

User status: Offline
13th Mar 09 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=180335047574

Ebay Item No: 180335047574

I've been made redundant and can no longer afford to keep my 106 gti!

HPI Clear

Full Peugeot service history up to 90,000 stammped every 10,000 miles in the service book. Milage now 96,600

MOT until 5th Feb 2010 and TAX until 31st July

The car was bought from a main dealer in 2005 by a female for £3894 which I have receipt for along with a whole stack of others!

Work carried out in June 2008 (8 Months ago)

CatCam 708's - bought off the owners club by one of their chairman
Ported and Polished head,
Polished and Gas Flowed Throttle Body,
Brand new Janspeed 4-2-1 Branch Manidolf - With receipt and cost the same amount as I paid to have it polished
Brand new decatted Full Janspeed Exhaust System

Headgasket & Bolts, Cam Belt Kit, Water Pump, Ring Seal - with receipt bought direct from Peugeot

All new suspension

Brand new 55mm GMax lowing springs and shocks and professionally lowwered by R-Tec. Rear is a bit lower, around 60mm.

Brand new Staberliser links, tie rod ends and ball joint - with receipt bought direct from Peugeot

And just a few weeks ago, New front discs, Wishbones, Top mounts, Gear linkages and Ball joint

7th March given the car a service, new Spark plugs (bosch super 4) Oil and Oil filter so runs sweet!

Speedline Peugeot 205 1.9 GTI alloys with loads of tread.

To think in December 2007 the car had 91365 miles and now 96600 all those new parts have only been used for less than 5,000 miles

MOT's from 2001 until Jan 2009 which is the latest MOT, Tax discs from around that time too and receipts totalling to over £1500.

The rear bumper has a very small crack about an inch long and the paint has reacted a tiny bit in another part of the bumper but isnt very noticable and there are two very small dents on the bonnet. Where the doors have been demolded. Who ever has fillered them hasnt done a very good job because if you squat down and look along the side you can see where they used to be. No batteries in the key fobs but as far as I'm aware it works fine, just never got round to buying new battries.

So overall the car is in very good condition, loads of service history and very fast. It must be said that the car could benifit from a remap as very rarely when the engine is cold, the car does stall when the revs drop to fast into neutral, going down through the gears while stopping stops the revs dropping too fast and it doesnt stall. Itsnt that bad of a peoblem as I use the gears to slow down at traffic lights so it never stalls on me. Would also to maximise the performance but never the less, with that and a performance air filter I could only imagine what this car is capable of doing.

I think an asking price of £2250 seems fair as i've spent about that on it since i've owned it. Car is located in Southgate, North London about 10mins from J24 on the M25

Glenn 07832 303 645

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » Black 106 Gti Cammed 150BHP Been Made Redundant 23 database queries in 0.0106969 seconds